Saturday, May 27, 2006

So Davie's Friends are Mad, Too Bad!

First of all, can't believe fat butt has any left after he lied to them all.

To all of you cry babies, your friend did this to himself. Why don't you give him the job of putting those stupid signs up in MB. Hey, here's an idea, with the pending Hurricane season coming why don't you hire Davie and his son to hand out the flyers this year. They can start their own company and call it Two Fellons or Father and Son law breakers. Or how about waste management, I here there's an opening in that department. He's so good at handing out the "waste" let him manage it now.

No posts will be accepted if they have nothing to do with what this blogs topic is. And to the Bitch, AKA Beachbitch, keep your pathetic threats to yourself. You don't scare anyone on here.

3 Comments:

Blogger golfbabe01 said...

Actually melbeach6ave, I was kidding.

geterdone, sorry, I think I accidentaly hit reject instead of post and you did write a great post. I didn't think I hit reject but I am not seeing your post on here and I refreshed a couple of times. If I did then I am very sorry, could you post that again? I'll be more careful the next time

2:53 PM  
Blogger DickTracey said...

Golfbabe01, Davie can't get a job at Waste Management, just look at his own waist, no management at all.

2:55 PM  
Blogger DickTracey said...

The Post was being changed and this comment went to the back, so I am bringing it forward.

geterdone said...
Who in the world is wasting time buying and putting up signs in Melbourne Beach xing out the only two council people that have courage! Trespassing on private property to nail signs to trees. Must be a real top IQ at work here! I called one of the council people and they already knew about it. I voted for you both and will do so again especially if I hear a YES vote to eliminate staff and board members that just can't geterdone!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home